Monday 9 June 2008

i have been tagged

I have been tagged by Sammi :) thank you
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

Each player answers the questions about themselves.

At the end of the post, the player then tags a few people and posts their names

, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment,

letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog

.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

a) What was I doing 10 years ago?

went back to work ( not full time because my youngest just had started school)

its was hard going back after being a stay home mummy ,

felt guilty for a bit that i wasn't giving them all my attention ,

but all workout ,still having fun at work and children grown up in to two lovely teenagers



b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)



  • Finnish my challenges


  • bake some scones


  • shop for stamps


  • prepare for tomorrow (done)


  • have quality time with Hubby

c) Snacks I enjoy:

love to snack on fruit
and Chocolate yummmmmmy

d)Things I would do if I were a billionaire
would love to get a bigger house so i could have a craft room .
I would share with family and friends
and by lots of craft goodies and share with all my crafty friends

i would like to tag ** will get back to this one later so many lovely people to pick from , :) ***


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

fab

 

JOANA Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez