Friday 31 October 2008

Happy Halloween

Pumpkin .......................Trick O’Treater ......................Pumpkin


What a funny day we are having , one minute the sun is shining then it rains and hailstones .
Me +kids have been in and out of the house like a yo yo to shelter from aliments .
So dark at the moment that i have to have the lights on you could been forgiven to think it was evening .
Have gone through my craft stash and tide it bit up is amazing how many off cuts of paper you end up with , have put does a side +made myself a note to use on my next projects .
the other thing i notice that i have lots of peel offs too . i haven't used any on my craft for long long time . I have made a list of "need , must have , want, can't do without stamps ":) , in all has been a very productive day regardless the weather . the kids just finish caving there pumpkin for tonight .




What do you think ???
they are sorting things for tonight we need to do bats to hang by the door yet.
have a SpoOooOoOoKy night :)Vampire







4 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Yes I can leave a comment!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Lovely card Joana. Love the paper and the colours. I have so many cut off bits and pieces!! I never seem to get around to using them, just creating more. :o) Hope that you are well. Hugs, Lainy xx

Sammi said...

Your card is really gorgeous Joana!!!
I have lots and lots and lots of cut off bits and pieces too!!

Love the boys pumpkins! How fun!
*hugs*
hope you are well!!
Sammi

Sammi said...

P.S I'm loving your new blog look!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

fab

 

JOANA Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez